3D
CommunityNEWNew ReleasesTop Rentals3D Blu-ray4K UltraHDBuy UsedComing SoonSubscription PlansEntire Collection
Community›Official Movie Discussion›I Love Boosters 08/26
I Love Boosters 08/26
Official Movie Discussion

I Love Boosters 08/26

Format: Blu-ray
Release Date: 09/22/2026
Overall★★★★☆User Ratings 4.0 (1 Review)
Movie ★★★★☆
Picture ★★★★★
Sound ★★★☆☆
💬 0 discussion messages☆ 1 recent reviews👥 0 members participating
💬
General
General discussion about this movie
0 messages
🖥️
Picture
Discuss the video transfer and picture quality
0 messages
🔊
Audio
Discuss the soundtrack and audio quality
0 messages
🎬
Extras
Discuss supplements and bonus material
0 messages
★
Reviews
Share your review and ratings
1 reviews
🏆 Earn Community Points — Earn 5 points for each qualifying review, reply, or new thread of at least 10 words, up to 50 points per thread each month. You cannot post consecutive replies to yourself.

General Discussion

Threads in this category
Searches thread subjects and all discussion messages.
Thread
Replies
Views
Last Activity
No threads in this category yet.

Reviews

Member reviews and discussion for I Love Boosters 08/26

User Reviews

1 review
B
BUFFFILMBUFFVerified Renter
Sep 26, 2026
Movie★★★★★4.0
Picture★★★★★5.0
Sound★★★★★3.0
Extras★★★★★Not Rated
Boots Riley’s I LOVE BOOSTERS is a wild ride. It starts off relatively realistically with a group of women who are “boosters” (shoplifters of high end fashion which they re-sell at lower prices). But it slowly turns into a surreal fantasy with flashy colors and trippy visuals. The closest film to this I can think of is EVERYONE EVERYWHERE ALL AT ONCE. Not for those who like easy to follow plot lines and characters but if you want to feed your eyes, this is your movie. With Keke Palmer, Tayl...