🏆 Earn Community Points — Earn 5 points for each qualifying review, reply, or new thread of at least 10 words, up to 50 points per thread each month. You cannot post consecutive replies to yourself.
I thought I was going to enjoy this more than I did. The story I follow but if it was in the future they didn't evolve brains along with tech... Not a bad movie if you just wanted something to watch while doing something else... You won't need to rewind to see what you just missed
AI is coming for your life unless you can prove your innocence in one hour!
Chris Pratt, up to his usual goof of making terrible movies, has to convince an "AI" (that only behaves like a machine when moves the plot along) attempts to argue his innocence after his wife has been murdered because he was seen arguing with her on a Flock camera.
Somewhere in this muddled mess of an action movie—where the protagonist sits in a chair the whole time—is some sort of message about the dangers of relying...