🏆 Earn Community Points — Earn 5 points for each qualifying review, reply, or new thread of at least 10 words, up to 50 points per thread each month. You cannot post consecutive replies to yourself.
Really well done edge-of-your-seat thriller. Acting is great, the discourse it provides after viewing is broad, and sound design expertly immerses you in the suspense.
Obsession had me hooked way more than I expected. Twisted, tense, a little crazy, and exactly the kind of movie where every bad decision makes you yell at the screen 😂. Definitely worth the watch!
Wow what a great movie,made me jump several times. The pace of the movie was good,the story line was also good,enjoyed it very much. they should make more movies like this.
One of my top 5 of 2026 for sure. I enjoyed this way more than I thought I would. The picture and audio on this release are killer too. Would’ve been nice to get a little more bonus material on this release though.
This 'Monkey's Paw' horror movie is a breath of fresh air from a young YouTube creator. It masterfully blends modern themes and classic techniques without falling into familiar trappings.
I'm loving this trend of young creators and unknown talent smashing through Hollywood's tired facade with shoestring budgets and grounded character writing.
The HDR and use of lighting was unmatched and inspired. A technical accomplishment in cinematography that Hollywood forgot how to do over a decade ago.
...
Very entertaining movie. Not your typical horror/slasher pick. The picture quality is nice, good blacks on my LG OLED. Nice Horror Atmos sound mix for my 7.4.2 home theater. Great bass.
One of the standout horror movies of the last 10 years and that's saying a lot considering the horror renessaince we've been having. Fantastic acting all around but particularly the lead actress ( blanking on her name) and an intense, thoughtful and darkly funny script and great camera work and direction from Curry Barker and all with a budget under a million dollars.
Could not agree more...fantastic movie. I actually found it quite funny. My daughter could not sleep because of it. Think this is the future of movie releases. 100M+ to go to marketing...such a waste. Our kids found out about it via TikTok and told us to watch it. That's efficient marketing and way more effective.