3D
CommunityNEWNew ReleasesTop Rentals3D Blu-ray4K UltraHDBuy UsedComing SoonSubscription PlansEntire Collection
Community›Official Movie Discussion›Troy 4K 07/26
Troy 4K 07/26
Official Movie Discussion

Troy 4K 07/26

Format: 4K UltraHD
Release Date: 08/18/2026
Overall★★★★★User Ratings 5.0 (2 Reviews)
Movie ★★★★★
Picture ★★★★★
Sound ★★★★★
💬 0 discussion messages☆ 2 recent reviews👥 0 members participating
💬
General
General discussion about this movie
0 messages
🖥️
Picture
Discuss the video transfer and picture quality
0 messages
🔊
Audio
Discuss the soundtrack and audio quality
0 messages
🎬
Extras
Discuss supplements and bonus material
0 messages
★
Reviews
Share your review and ratings
2 reviews
🏆 Earn Community Points — Earn 5 points for each qualifying review, reply, or new thread of at least 10 words, up to 50 points per thread each month. You cannot post consecutive replies to yourself.

General Discussion

Threads in this category
Searches thread subjects and all discussion messages.
Thread
Replies
Views
Last Activity
No threads in this category yet.

Reviews

Member reviews and discussion for Troy 4K 07/26

User Reviews

2 reviews
Sep 12, 2026
Movie★★★★★5.0
Picture★★★★★5.0
Sound★★★★★5.0
Extras★★★★★Not Rated
I actually purchased this one, but ARROW crushed this one. The original bluray was horrible, you wont be sorry in the quality. I really think this was an under rated movie. My wife and I really enjoyed revisiting this one.
Jay3BR👑 Verified Founder
Sep 12, 2026
Great buy! Did you like Director's cut or Theatrical better? I actually liked Theatrical so much more.
Jay3BR👑 Verified Founder
Aug 26, 2026
Movie★★★★★5.0
Picture★★★★★5.0
Sound★★★★★5.0
Extras★★★★★Not Rated
Troy is my all-time favorite movie. I’ve watched it more times than I can count, and it never gets old. From the opening moments to the fall of Troy, everything about this movie feels massive, dramatic, and completely absorbing. Brad Pitt is unforgettable as Achilles, but Eric Bana as Hector may be just as good. The contrast between them is what makes the movie so compelling—Achilles fighting for glory and immortality, while Hector fights for his family and his people. Their eventual duel is on...