3D
CommunityNEWNew ReleasesTop Rentals3D Blu-ray4K UltraHDBuy UsedComing SoonSubscription PlansEntire Collection
Community›Official Movie Discussion›Poseidon Adventure
Poseidon Adventure
Official Movie Discussion

Poseidon Adventure

Format: Blu-ray
Release Date: 12/16/2025
Overall★★★★★User Ratings 5.0 (1 Review)
Movie ★★★★★
Picture ★★★★★
Sound ★★☆☆☆
💬 0 discussion messages☆ 1 recent reviews👥 0 members participating
💬
General
General discussion about this movie
0 messages
🖥️
Picture
Discuss the video transfer and picture quality
0 messages
🔊
Audio
Discuss the soundtrack and audio quality
0 messages
🎬
Extras
Discuss supplements and bonus material
0 messages
★
Reviews
Share your review and ratings
1 reviews
🏆 Earn Community Points — Earn 5 points for each qualifying review, reply, or new thread of at least 10 words, up to 50 points per thread each month. You cannot post consecutive replies to yourself.

Extras Discussion

Threads in this category
Searches thread subjects and all discussion messages.
Thread
Replies
Views
Last Activity
No threads in this category yet.

Reviews

Member reviews and discussion for Poseidon Adventure

User Reviews

1 review
B
bevmarshVerified Renter
Sep 10, 2026
Movie★★★★★5.0
Picture★★★★★5.0
Sound★★★★★2.0
Extras★★★★★Not Rated
Hadn't seen this one since I was a kid and I sure am glad I went back. Pretty simple movie but the acting and effects are great, compelling all the way through. Probably the best disaster film from this era in my opinion. It is a shame there is no 4k and also that the movie was not originally mixed in surround. Because of this it doesnt sound very good and honestly I dont think it upmixed very well. I kept it as is. Overall a great experience though, much better than the remake