3D
CommunityNEWNew ReleasesTop Rentals3D Blu-ray4K UltraHDBuy UsedComing SoonSubscription PlansEntire Collection
Community›Official Movie Discussion›Dark Shadows
Dark Shadows
Official Movie Discussion

Dark Shadows

Format: Blu-ray
Release Date: 10/10/2012
Overall★☆☆☆☆User Ratings 1.0 (1 Review)
Movie ★☆☆☆☆
Picture ★★★★★
Sound ★★★★☆
💬 0 discussion messages☆ 1 recent reviews👥 0 members participating
💬
General
General discussion about this movie
0 messages
🖥️
Picture
Discuss the video transfer and picture quality
0 messages
🔊
Audio
Discuss the soundtrack and audio quality
0 messages
🎬
Extras
Discuss supplements and bonus material
0 messages
★
Reviews
Share your review and ratings
1 reviews
🏆 Earn Community Points — Earn 5 points for each qualifying review, reply, or new thread of at least 10 words, up to 50 points per thread each month. You cannot post consecutive replies to yourself.

Picture Discussion

Threads in this category
Searches thread subjects and all discussion messages.
Thread
Replies
Views
Last Activity
No threads in this category yet.

Reviews

Member reviews and discussion for Dark Shadows

User Reviews

1 review
J
JH_HollidayVerified Renter
Sep 30, 2026
Movie★★★★★1.0
Picture★★★★★5.0
Sound★★★★★4.0
Extras★★★★★Not Rated
I have to confess I did not finish this movie. In fact, I did not even get to the point where Johnny Depp rises from the grave. Michelle Pfeiffer walked through her part and said her lines as if she were asleep the entire time, not bothering to wake up when stepping before the cameras. There was a total lack of commitment or care on her part. If she didn't care, why should we? Carolyn Stoddard as the daughter was so obnoxious that you would hope she would become. murder victim sometime during th...
Jay3BR👑 Verified Founder
Sep 30, 2026
Too funny, not a big fan of Johnny in comical stuff. Heck, even hated Pirates of the Caribbean series. Much prefer him in Drama pieces. Did not watch this one for that reason and your review just confirmed I never will 🤣 Surprised about your take on Michelle in this one but I'll never know.