3D
CommunityNEWNew ReleasesTop Rentals3D Blu-ray4K UltraHDBuy UsedComing SoonSubscription PlansEntire Collection
Community›Official Movie Discussion›Crime 101 4K 05/26
Crime 101 4K 05/26
Official Movie Discussion

Crime 101 4K 05/26

Format: 4K UltraHD
Release Date: 06/30/2026
Overall★★★☆☆User Ratings 3.0 (2 Reviews)
Movie ★★★☆☆
Picture ★★★★☆
Sound ★★★★☆
💬 0 discussion messages☆ 2 recent reviews👥 0 members participating
💬
General
General discussion about this movie
0 messages
🖥️
Picture
Discuss the video transfer and picture quality
0 messages
🔊
Audio
Discuss the soundtrack and audio quality
0 messages
🎬
Extras
Discuss supplements and bonus material
0 messages
★
Reviews
Share your review and ratings
2 reviews
🏆 Earn Community Points — Earn 5 points for each qualifying review, reply, or new thread of at least 10 words, up to 50 points per thread each month. You cannot post consecutive replies to yourself.

Picture Discussion

Threads in this category
Searches thread subjects and all discussion messages.
Thread
Replies
Views
Last Activity
No threads in this category yet.

Reviews

Member reviews and discussion for Crime 101 4K 05/26

User Reviews

2 reviews
B
BudeoneVerified Renter
Sep 24, 2026
Movie★★★★★3.0
Picture★★★★★4.0
Sound★★★★★3.0
Extras★★★★★Not Rated
It had it slow parts like a lot of movies do... I'm glad I watched it but would not add this to my collection.. They have some pretty good names in this movie. I have to. Imagine a lot of people would know where this movie is going well b4 the end... Still a movie that I was happy I watched
Aug 6, 2026
Movie★★★★★3.0
Picture★★★★★4.0
Sound★★★★★4.0
Extras★★★★★Not Rated
was only ok. nothing really stood out plot wise. was excited when i saw the cast, but overall was a little disappointed. video and audio was decent