Community Poll
Getting ready to upgrade to 85 inch TV. Which would you buy? Don't want to spend over 3K.
I know OLED is better but more than twice the price. Is it really worth it? All of these are on Amazon. Open to other places to buy too.
Loading Community stats...
Poll Summary
π³οΈ 9 Votesπ¬ 4 Commentsπ 1 Likesπ 103 Views
π Earn Community Points: Qualifying comments of at least 10 words earn 5 points each, up to 50 comment points per poll, per month.
Cast Your Vote
$2300 Samsung 83 Inch Class OLED S85F 4K (2025 Model)
$1100 TCL 85 Inch Class QM6K Series | Mini LED QLED 4K
$1000 Samsung 85-Inch Class M70H Series, Mini LED, 4K, Smart TV, 2026 Model
Other - please add in comments.
9 votes total
Loading Community stats...
π³οΈ Voted: $2300 Samsung 83 Inch Class OLED S85F 4K (2025 Model)
Seems like a reasonable buy for an OLED TV. 2025 seems relatively new still but I get it about the price. I think you will get at least 10+ years out of it.
BR
Loading Community stats...
π³οΈ Voted: Other - please add in comments.
I would splurge on the Sony BRAVIA 9 II PRO, True RGB 4K...
Loading Community stats...
π³οΈ Voted: $2300 Samsung 83 Inch Class OLED S85F 4K (2025 Model)
Briconic, too funny! π―would get the Sony if I won the lottery and was ok with my wife divorcing me.
IL
Loading Community stats...
i have a 75 inch it is a hinsense
love it
i did plain to get a 100 inch they delivered it they could not get into the elevator in my building so they say
they only measured the doorway