Community Poll
projector screen size
Im plotting on making a passive 3d duel projector setup an was wondering how big of a screen I should get, ps they are more expensive screens cuz ya need one covered in some kinda silver material. Ill use for indoor an outdoor use, mostly indoor
Loading Community stats...
Poll Summary
π³οΈ 8 Votesπ¬ 1 Commentsπ 0 Likesπ 61 Views
π Earn Community Points: Qualifying comments of at least 10 words earn 5 points each, up to 50 comment points per poll, per month.
Cast Your Vote
8 votes total
Jay3BRβ’Sep 18, 2026, 3:49 PM Loading Community stats...
π³οΈ Voted: 150 inch
I'm a big fan of going big! Personally, we painted an entire wall with Goo Systems screen paint for a 200-inch screen. I understand that's not practical for a portable setup that needs to work both indoors and outdoors, though. Sounds fun...don't think you can go wrong with any size.