3D
CommunityNEWNew ReleasesTop Rentals3D Blu-ray4K UltraHDBuy UsedComing SoonSubscription PlansEntire Collection
Communityβ€ΊCommunity Pollsβ€ΊDo You Think President Trump Is Doing a Good Job?
Community Poll

Do You Think President Trump Is Doing a Good Job?

President Donald Trump’s policies and performance continue to generate strong opinions across the country. How do you think he is doing as president so far?
DavidGLSβ€’Sep 22, 2026
Loading Community stats...
Poll Summary
πŸ—³οΈ 16 VotesπŸ’¬ 3 CommentsπŸ‘ 0 LikesπŸ‘ 72 Views
πŸ† Earn Community Points: Qualifying comments of at least 10 words earn 5 points each, up to 50 comment points per poll, per month.
Cast Your Vote
πŸ‘ Yes β€” he’s doing a great job
19%
😐 Mixed β€” some good, some bad
13%
πŸ‘Ž No β€” he’s doing a terrible job
69%
16 votes total

Comments (3)

↓ Jump to Latest Comment
AN
AndrewTOneβ€’Sep 26, 2026, 8:28 AM
Loading Community stats...
πŸ—³οΈ Voted: πŸ‘Ž No β€” he’s doing a terrible job
Even though I voted no, I do think this type of post / community content brings up concern on if we really want political discussion of this sort as part of this community. This and the poll on Ed Sheeran tread a thin line of doing nothing more than rage baiting for a passionate response from all sides of the political spectrum. DJT is universally condemned by most of the world, and only has near 33% approval rating in the US. Do we really need to bring that kind of outrage based content here?
DavidGLSβ€’Sep 29, 2026, 11:07 AM
Loading Community stats...
πŸ—³οΈ Voted: πŸ‘Ž No β€” he’s doing a terrible job
I get where you’re coming from. I’m definitely not trying to turn the community into a political battleground or rage bait anyone. I was honestly just letting off a little steam. I voted for him, but I’ve been pretty frustrated with a couple of his policies, particularly tariffs and Iran. I also don’t put a ton of faith in a lot of the polls out there, so I thought it would be interesting to see what this community thought.
IL
Ilovemy4kdvdβ€’Sep 29, 2026, 1:42 PM
Loading Community stats...
πŸ—³οΈ Voted: πŸ‘Ž No β€” he’s doing a terrible job
it is getting worse everyday he dont care about america

Comment on This Poll

Sign in to comment on this poll.