🏆 Earn Community Points — Earn 5 points for each qualifying review, reply, or new thread of at least 10 words, up to 50 points per thread each month. You cannot post consecutive replies to yourself.
NO SPECIAL FEATURES. :\ If you want special features (like audiocom, featurettes) look for the Criterion Collection release of this movie, which should have a whole extra disc of them, and should be available on this site.
As of 8/3/26 the 3dbl website lists Anthony Hopkins, Kristin Scott Thomas, and Derek Jacobi in the cast? lol. Yeah, if they're in this movie I missed their cameos. That would be awesome to see, tho. The movie does have ROY SCHEIDER tho, and he absolutely slays.
-------------...
I did not like this movie. I found it boring and tedious. Some may consider it more of an interesting character story, but I found nothing compelling or likable about the characters either. If you like a story about people from different backgrounds put together on a arduous mission it might be worth a try.