Community Poll
Which December 2026 Blockbuster are you seeing first?
Loading Community stats...
Poll Summary
π³οΈ 64 Votesπ¬ 9 Commentsπ 1 Likesπ 248 Views
π Earn Community Points: Qualifying comments of at least 10 words earn 5 points each, up to 50 comment points per poll, per month.
Cast Your Vote
64 votes total
TH
Loading Community stats...
π³οΈ Voted: Avengers: Doomsday
I think I must be in a minority of movie-lovers who just don't click with the Dune movies. They're great spectacle, and Villeneuve is an amazing storyteller, but I just don't connect to the story. I was fascinated with the books for a while, but after the 3rd one just felt that it was all getting too bonkers.
Jay3BRβ’Aug 29, 2026, 10:52 AM Loading Community stats...
π³οΈ Voted: Dune: Part Three
Completely get it. I have friends who hated it. I personally loved the first two. Personally, I think TimothΓ©e Chalamet is an amazing actor. The directing and tone is my favorite aspect. Love my sci-fi dark :)
IL
Loading Community stats...
π³οΈ Voted: Avengers: Doomsday
i love these movies at amc great sound and picture
CO
Community Memberβ’Sep 1, 2026, 7:30 PM
Loading Community stats...
π³οΈ Voted: Dune: Part Three
I will be seeing Doomsday as well but want to see the closing chapter of Dune more because I am invested into dune trilogy much like I was into the infinity war saga and to me Dune is like Endgame of that run and Doomsday is a new chapter with Marvel
TO
Loading Community stats...
π³οΈ Voted: Avengers: Doomsday
I grew up reading comic books so I am a sucker for Marvel movies.
CO
Community Memberβ’Sep 5, 2026, 9:07 PM
Loading Community stats...
π³οΈ Voted: Dune: Part Three
I got tickets to an advanced screening of Dune 3
Loading Community stats...
π³οΈ Voted: Dune: Part Three
I'll watch Dune Part 3 in a Dolby or high-end auditorium with my family when it comes out. Marvel lost me as a fan the last few years for the same reasons it lost so many others. I'll own DP3 once it hits 4k and I can enjoy it in my own theater over and over.
CE
Loading Community stats...
π³οΈ Voted: Avengers: Doomsday
I want to see it in Imax 3D while it still has the screens.
Loading Community stats...
π³οΈ Voted: Avengers: Doomsday
I already told my son to clear his weekend schedules. We're going to need to see both ASAP. I want to hear/see ZERO spoilers. After the first few days, it'll start getting harder to do that.