3D
CommunityNEWNew ReleasesTop Rentals3D Blu-ray4K UltraHDBuy UsedComing SoonSubscription PlansEntire Collection
Communityβ€ΊCommunity Pollsβ€ΊWhich AI chatbot is your favorite?
Community Poll

Which AI chatbot is your favorite?

AI chatbots are becoming part of everyday lifeβ€”but which one has actually earned a spot in your routine? Vote for the AI chatbot you use most often and see which one the community prefers.
Jay3BRβ€’Sep 13, 2026
Loading Community stats...
Poll Summary
πŸ—³οΈ 15 VotesπŸ’¬ 4 CommentsπŸ‘ 0 LikesπŸ‘ 55 Views
πŸ† Earn Community Points: Qualifying comments of at least 10 words earn 5 points each, up to 50 comment points per poll, per month.
Cast Your Vote
ChatGPT
47%
Gemini
7%
Copilot
7%
Grok
13%
Other - share in comments
13%
I don’t use AI chatbots
13%
15 votes total

Comments (4)

↓ Jump to Latest Comment
CO
Community Memberβ€’Sep 14, 2026, 5:31 PM
Loading Community stats...
πŸ—³οΈ Voted: Other - share in comments
Anthropic's Claude is hard to beat, especially if you need to dig really deep and cannot tolerate hallucination.
Jay3BRβ€’Sep 14, 2026, 8:04 PM
Loading Community stats...
πŸ—³οΈ Voted: ChatGPT
Agree...think it should have been on the list and not on other :) My bad for missing that. Can't edit the poll after it's live.
HO
Hobomaster631β€’Sep 14, 2026, 11:55 PM
Loading Community stats...
πŸ—³οΈ Voted: ChatGPT
Only one I've used
Ronnieβ€’Sep 16, 2026, 10:44 AM
Loading Community stats...
πŸ—³οΈ Voted: Other - share in comments
I prefer the ChatGPT model, but don't love using them in general. I have to use Copilot for work as I work in the public sector. But my go to is Duck.ai from the DuckDuckGo people. You can pick from several models and they anonymize your chats.

Comment on This Poll

Sign in to comment on this poll.