3D
CommunityNEWNew ReleasesTop Rentals3D Blu-ray4K UltraHDBuy UsedComing SoonSubscription PlansEntire Collection
Communityβ€ΊCommunity Pollsβ€ΊWhat is your favorite digital movie player?
Community Poll

What is your favorite digital movie player?

Your favorite to playback your Blu Ray backups.
EA
eagleyeβ€’Sep 16, 2026
Loading Community stats...
Poll ends Oct 31, 2026
Poll Summary
πŸ—³οΈ 15 VotesπŸ’¬ 6 CommentsπŸ‘ 0 LikesπŸ‘ 104 Views
πŸ† Earn Community Points: Qualifying comments of at least 10 words earn 5 points each, up to 50 comment points per poll, per month.
Cast Your Vote
Plex
67%
Jellyfin
13%
Emby
7%
Kodi
0%
Other
13%
15 votes total

Comments (6)

↓ Jump to Latest Comment
wmcclainβ€’Sep 17, 2026, 1:44 AM
Loading Community stats...
πŸ—³οΈ Voted: Other
vlc
EA
eagleyeβ€’Sep 17, 2026, 7:32 AM
Loading Community stats...
πŸ—³οΈ Voted: Emby
I should have clarified Media Server or Personal Streaming Server! Good catch wmclain :D
DavidGLSβ€’Sep 17, 2026, 1:48 PM
Loading Community stats...
πŸ—³οΈ Voted: Plex
Plex for me. I like the clean interface, automatic metadata and artwork, and how well it organizes a large library. Direct Play/Direct Stream support is great, and hardware transcoding makes it easy to watch on different devices without keeping multiple versions of everything.
4kGleamingEyesβ€’Sep 17, 2026, 10:20 PM
Loading Community stats...
πŸ—³οΈ Voted: Other
I was gonna say mpv cuz its the most feature rich player in windows far as I know
Ronnieβ€’Sep 19, 2026, 2:27 AM
Loading Community stats...
πŸ—³οΈ Voted: Plex
I used XBMC (now called Kodi) for a long time before switching to Plex. It's been so long ago, I don't remember the main reason for the change at the time. It might have been Plex having a Smart TV app at the time. Plex has done just fine for me since.
CO
Community Memberβ€’Sep 20, 2026, 3:06 PM
Loading Community stats...
πŸ—³οΈ Voted: Plex
Unfortunately PLEX hasn't been as good as it used to be but I think they're adding nice features and always are aware of what the community wants in terms of features.

Comment on This Poll

Sign in to comment on this poll.