3D
CommunityNEWNew ReleasesTop Rentals3D Blu-ray4K UltraHDBuy UsedComing SoonSubscription PlansEntire Collection
Community›Community Polls›Do You Believe in God?
Community Poll

Do You Believe in God?

A simple question about personal belief. There are many different religious, spiritual, and non-religious perspectives, and everyone’s viewpoint is welcome.
DavidGLS•Sep 22, 2026
Loading Community stats...
Poll Summary
🗳️ 12 Votes💬 2 Comments👍 0 Likes👁 54 Views
🏆 Earn Community Points: Qualifying comments of at least 10 words earn 5 points each, up to 50 comment points per poll, per month.
Cast Your Vote
Yes, definitely
33%
I’m unsure
8%
No, I don’t believe in God
58%
I’m spiritual, but my beliefs are different
0%
12 votes total

Comments (2)

↓ Jump to Latest Comment
MovieManiac•Sep 23, 2026, 7:49 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: No, I don’t believe in God
The only thing that's certain in this life is Death.
IL
Ilovemy4kdvd•Sep 23, 2026, 9:50 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: Yes, definitely
i do i dont go to church like i use to but i do talk to him

Comment on This Poll

Sign in to comment on this poll.