3D
CommunityNEWNew ReleasesTop Rentals3D Blu-ray4K UltraHDBuy UsedComing SoonSubscription PlansEntire Collection
Communityβ€ΊCommunity Pollsβ€ΊHow fast do your 3BR movies usually arrive after they ship?
Community Poll

How fast do your 3BR movies usually arrive after they ship?

I'm considering subscribing but notice several complained about shipping times.
RF
RFforlifeβ€’Aug 30, 2026
Loading Community stats...
Poll Summary
πŸ—³οΈ 25 VotesπŸ’¬ 12 CommentsπŸ‘ 2 LikesπŸ‘ 269 Views
πŸ† Earn Community Points: Qualifying comments of at least 10 words earn 5 points each, up to 50 comment points per poll, per month.
Cast Your Vote
1-5 Days
32%
6-10 Days
64%
11+ Days
4%
25 votes total

Comments (12)

↓ Jump to Latest Comment
IL
Ilovemy4kdvdβ€’Aug 31, 2026, 10:08 PM
Loading Community stats...
my first order of 8 shipped monday i live in nj i will see how long do they all come in a envelope to bad no tracking that would help me
RE
Reveilleβ€’Sep 1, 2026, 3:06 PM
Loading Community stats...
πŸ—³οΈ Voted: 11+ Days
For some reason my mail is very very slow coming. They return usually in around 7-10 days. But receiving takes about 2 weeks and makes it difficult to get all my rentals in per month.
MovieManiacβ€’Sep 1, 2026, 6:13 PM
Loading Community stats...
πŸ—³οΈ Voted: 1-5 Days
I usually get mine within 3-5 days, but there have been a few times when it took up to 2 weeks or more. (Postal service can be inconsistent)
IL
Ilovemy4kdvdβ€’Sep 1, 2026, 9:43 PM
Loading Community stats...
i agree i live in nj i know it will take some time but as long as i get them and they get them back i will tracking was available but the owner gave me the answer
CO
Community Memberβ€’Sep 1, 2026, 10:28 PM
Loading Community stats...
For me its very random. Sometimes they are here in 3-5 and sometimes it takes forever. I believe its just a symptom of the postal system.
TO
Toleedoβ€’Sep 4, 2026, 9:00 PM
Loading Community stats...
πŸ—³οΈ Voted: 6-10 Days
It's the only flaw to this site is how slow the movies come. Many are wait listed and when they finally ship it takes a week or more. I live in the Pacific Northwest so I am sure that plays a role. When I trialed GameFly it was much faster, but they have a very limited selection compared to this site which is why I stay a loyal customer.
IL
Ilovemy4kdvdβ€’Sep 5, 2026, 3:40 AM
Loading Community stats...
still waiting for my dvds 4 days but i am in nj
4kGleamingEyesβ€’Sep 6, 2026, 3:20 PM
Loading Community stats...
πŸ—³οΈ Voted: 1-5 Days
Im lucky an get my movies in 3 days it seams, I am California located. good news is im a quick returner
CO
Community Memberβ€’Sep 6, 2026, 7:59 PM
Loading Community stats...
πŸ—³οΈ Voted: 6-10 Days
Often, it takes 5-8 business days, but I think I'm far away in N. California. Not a problem as I can request my new movies the same weekend I watch the ones received, so I'm usually assured two "movie weekends" per month on my 4-at-a-time plan.
IL
Ilovemy4kdvdβ€’Sep 9, 2026, 4:42 PM
Loading Community stats...
sadly still waiting for my order over five days and my finance order over 5 days
NU
nuuanumenehuneβ€’Sep 12, 2026, 10:24 PM
Loading Community stats...
πŸ—³οΈ Voted: 6-10 Days
I live in Hawaii and it is worth the wait. Sometimes I get the disc within 3 to 5 days but 5 to 10 days is more typical.
Ronnieβ€’Sep 16, 2026, 10:55 AM
Loading Community stats...
πŸ—³οΈ Voted: 6-10 Days
Historically I'm in the 3-5 days zone. But here in the last year or two it's slowly been slipping. I'll still get the occasional fast delivery, but it's becoming a rarity.

Comment on This Poll

Sign in to comment on this poll.