Community Poll
How Has Your Customer Service Experience With 3BR Been?
We’d love your feedback! How has your experience been when contacting 3BR Customer Service? If you’d like to share more, tell us about your experience in the comments.
Loading Community stats...
Poll Summary
🗳️ 42 Votes💬 46 Comments👍 3 Likes👁 614 Views
🏆 Earn Community Points: Qualifying comments of at least 10 words earn 5 points each, up to 50 comment points per poll, per month.
Cast Your Vote
👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
👎 Thumbs Down — Needs Improvement
42 votes total
IL
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
i ams till waiting for my dvds mailed monday i am in new jersey
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
Please email our team and they will respond quickly to help you.
CO
Community Member•Sep 5, 2026, 11:20 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
Since day one when I signed up under the previous name, I had nothing but prompt excellent service. I'm a very satisfied customer.
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
"Since day one when I signed up under the previous name, I had nothing but prompt excellent service. I'm a very satisfied customer."
Wow, will make sure to celebrate this with the team. Appreciate you taking the time to share. Thanks.
CO
Community Member•Sep 6, 2026, 7:51 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
Always responsive, minor issues or questions always resolved well. The new website is fantastic, seems to eliminate the few needs I had to reach out to customer service via email. Awesome! I tell my friends and post online about 3BRR at every opportunity!
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
"Always responsive, minor issues or questions always resolved well. The new website is fantastic, seems to eliminate the few needs I had to reach out to customer service via email. Awesome! I tell my friends and post online about 3BRR at every opportunity!"
A bit nervous putting up this poll but seeing responses like this is truly amazing!
CO
Community Member•Sep 8, 2026, 8:44 PM
Loading Community stats...
Have loved the service. Been using it since you guys have been around for 3D Blu-ray rentals. More imports please :). With USPS lately, service is unreliable and a couple of discs have come rather late, or not at all. I'd pay a bit more for a track-able option.
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
"Have loved the service. Been using it since you guys have been around for 3D Blu-ray rentals. More imports please :). With USPS lately, service is unreliable and a couple of discs have come rather late, or not at all. I'd pay a bit more for a track-able option."
Glad you've been enjoying the service since the early days :) We are looking at adding more region free imports. If you have a request for one, send us an email. As for tracking, unfortunately, that is not possible with our relationship and account with USPS sorry.
EP
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
Requested two titles and bing bang boom they got them for me. Wow! what an awesome service. These guys have everything from main stream new blockbuster releases to rare indie tiles and concerts.
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
"Requested two titles and bing bang boom they got them for me. Wow! what an awesome service. These guys have everything from main stream new blockbuster releases to rare indie tiles and concerts."
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Glad are you enjoying our library. More than 50% of our catalog is because of customer requests like yours so keep them coming!
IL
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
email is great
my discs from 1 order came
waiting for my finance order i have the faith
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
"email is great, my discs from 1 order came, waiting for my finance order i have the faith"
Exciting news! Enjoy!
AC
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
I have been a customer for many years. Customer service is always prompt to responding to inquiries. I've never had any issues with them doubting my stories or complaints. They are always willing to assist without issue. Thank you customer service team. Please donate or upgrade your service. I want the service for as long as possible.
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
"I have been a customer for many years. Customer service is always prompt to responding to inquiries. I've never had any issues with them doubting my stories or complaints. They are always willing to assist without issue. Thank you customer service team. Please donate or upgrade your service. I want the service for as long as possible."
Thank you @Acemanwise for sharing. Consistency over years...so proud of our team for providing this level of service!
SA
Loading Community stats...
Always prompt, consistent, and reliable service since the start of my membership years ago, nothing but great things to say about it. Would like to see a discounted option specifically for subscribers in relation to the premium charged rentals. Would like to see more imports available in the future, especially 4k which remain universally region free.

Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
"Always prompt, consistent, and reliable service since the start of my membership years ago, nothing but great things to say about it. Would like to see a discounted option specifically for subscribers in relation to the premium charged rentals. Would like to see more imports available in the future, especially 4k which remain universally region free."
Thank you for the kind words and for the suggestion! I wish we didn’t have to price certain rentals as premium titles, but unfortunately some titles are priced significantly higher, are exclusive, or are difficult for us to purchase in quantity. In those cases, the premium pricing helps us make the economics work while still being able to offer them for rent.
One option you can take advantage of is our Community Points. You can earn points toward a free rental, and that free rental can be used on any title, including a premium rental at any price.
And I completely agree on imports—we’ll continue looking for more opportunities to bring in 4K imports, especially region-free releases. Thanks again for the feedback and for being a longtime member!
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
Customer service has been outstanding. Anytime I reach out, I always get a prompt response that's helpful. I wish more online companies offered this level of care and attention. Keep doing great work!
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
Thanks @MovieManiac...music to my ears 😊❤️👍
IL
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
i 100% agree movie manic
email is fast
got all my dvds in the mail with 2 accounts
except 1
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
"i 100% agree movie manic, email is fast, got all my dvds in the mail with 2 accounts, except 1"
❤️🤞
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
I honestly wish I found this site sooner. The collection is great. The customer service is great. The prompt service is great. Everyone is friendly. I will pile on the USPS hate, but that's really out of your hands.
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
@Ronnie, appreciate the kind words. We hate USPS too :) The alternatives are just cost prohibitive to our business.
IL
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
usps does take time
wish it could be upgraded but understand
as long as i get them and you get them back that is all that counts
CO
Community Member•Sep 20, 2026, 3:03 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
The only issue I've found so far is wait times for "short wait" titles are taking longer than expected. Would be nice if there was a tier list of waits so the user has an estimate for how long the wait will be until the title ships. i.e. 5-10 days, 10-15 days, 15-20 days, 20-30 days, etc.
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
"The only issue I've found so far is wait times for "short wait" titles are taking longer than expected. Would be nice if there was a tier list of waits so the user has an estimate for how long the wait will be until the title ships. i.e. 5-10 days, 10-15 days, 15-20 days, 20-30 days, etc."
Appreciate the feedback. We tried this before but it was very hard to predict given how unpredictable the USPS delivery times are and how long customers held onto titles. We will continue to brainstorm to figure out how to give better estimates. Thanks.
Updated — take a look at our latest response in this thread. We’ve just launched something that may help with this.