3D
CommunityNEWNew ReleasesTop Rentals3D Blu-ray4K UltraHDBuy UsedComing SoonSubscription PlansEntire Collection
Community›Community Polls›How Has Your Customer Service Experience With 3BR Been?
Community Poll

How Has Your Customer Service Experience With 3BR Been?

We’d love your feedback! How has your experience been when contacting 3BR Customer Service? If you’d like to share more, tell us about your experience in the comments.
Jay3BR•Sep 2, 2026
Loading Community stats...
Poll Summary
🗳️ 42 Votes💬 46 Comments👍 3 Likes👁 616 Views
🏆 Earn Community Points: Qualifying comments of at least 10 words earn 5 points each, up to 50 comment points per poll, per month.
Cast Your Vote
👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
100%
👎 Thumbs Down — Needs Improvement
0%
42 votes total

Comments (46)

↓ Jump to Latest Comment
Ronnie•Sep 20, 2026, 7:19 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
@Jay3BR that is a difficult one to crack. My initial thought is just show how many people are in front of you, but that also doesn't have any indication of how long someone might hold on to it, and again USPS. Plus I'm not sure how often you deal with lost discs. If you wanted to get fancy, you have the data on number of days from ship to return for every member. You could store a running 12 month average for each member. New members, just assume an overall average. With that data, you could either attempt to go specific or just expand the wait into like short, medium, long where the combined average return rate for everyone already in line. That way the wait estimate is not based on number of people, but an estimate of return cycles. If medium was say something like 2-4 months, then that could be 3 people that return slowly or 5 people that return quickly.
Jay3BR•Sep 20, 2026, 7:50 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
@Ronnie, thank you! We just launched something that may help with this. At a high level, it looks at how many rentals are currently outstanding compared with how many people are waiting for a title. Based on that ratio, we display Short Wait, Moderate Wait, or Long Wait. Short Wait generally means we estimate it will ship within 2 weeks, Moderate Wait is 2–4 weeks, and Long Wait is 4+ weeks. The status is updated every night, so a title may move from Long Wait to Moderate Wait, Short Wait, etc., as rentals are returned and demand changes. These are still our best estimates, so actual shipping times may vary. Hope this helps!
CO
Community Member•Sep 20, 2026, 11:49 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
This is a very valuable service. I agree with other customers that my only concern is with the long wait times on the snail-mail deliveries. I'm in suspense while waiting and hoping for the safe , undamaged arrival of the disks. Maybe a logistically non-complicated express option could be offered. I will eventually go with a higher subscription level to get a faster monthly turnaround on the deliveries and disk returns. Next year makes a decade of receiving great service!
UH
UHDfan•Sep 21, 2026, 1:14 AM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
I have had discs, on occasion, that would not play due to scratches and customer service has always been great. I've always gotten replacements when they are available.
Jay3BR•Sep 21, 2026, 2:56 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
@UHDfan, appreciate the feedback and glad the service is working well for you.
Ronnie•Sep 21, 2026, 11:08 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
@Jay3BR - Love the wait estimates! I know you can't predict exactly how long, but just seeing what is long versus short helps my pea sized brain. Thank you!
Jay3BR•Sep 22, 2026, 1:48 AM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
Thanks Ronnie! That’s exactly what we were hoping for — not an exact prediction, but enough information to help you decide what to add to your queue. Glad you like it! 👍
CO
Community Member•Sep 22, 2026, 2:54 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
3d Blu-ray Rental rocks! I've been with this company for some fifteen years, subscribing off and on. Once streaming took off in a big way, and Netflix stopped renting DVD's, and Blockbuster went extinct, I didn't think this service would survive. Apparently, it is thriving, and is the only source for rentals of 3D movies that I know of. They seem to have most everything ever released in the U.S. in that format. I am retired and spend a great deal of my free time watching (mostly classic) movies on my big screen display. I could never afford to purchase all the titles I wish to see. Fortunately, 3D Blu-ray rental allows me to continue receiving a steady supply of great stuff. The best thing about them aside from the awesome selection (of both 2D and 3D movies) is their customer support. I have frequently requested that certain titles be added to their stock, and 80% of the time, they show up on their website within a week or two. Further, they always answer my personal inquiries with a note from the team. Who does that anymore? The prices for rentals has increased a fair amount over the past few years, but so have their costs to ship (both ways) and everything else involved in running a company. I can't subscribe every month anymore as I used to, but three or four times a year I pick out sixteen new movies to rent. As long as these people remain solvent and new releases (of both old and more current movies) are added constantly, I plan to support them. BTW, their new web design is much improved--check it out! Highly recommended!
Jay3BR•Sep 22, 2026, 3:05 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
@Community Member Wow, 15 years! At this point, you’ve been with us long enough to be considered part of the furniture. 😂 Seriously though, thank you so much for sticking with us through all the changes in the movie rental world. We really appreciate the kind words about our selection and customer service. And definitely keep those title requests coming — apparently we’re batting about .800! Also, thanks for noticing the new website. We’ve put a ton of work into it, and we’re not done yet. Thanks again for the incredibly kind words and for supporting 3BR all these years. Customers like you are a big reason we’re still here! 🍿🎬
AN
AndrewTOne•Sep 26, 2026, 5:49 AM
Loading Community stats...
It’s overall a great experience, but I have to agree with other comments I’ve seen online that some things just come across the wrong way. Most blatantly is the number of titles that aren’t included in the subscription - which as physical media continues to fade out of production (Disney now distributing through Sony which now locks new 4K releases to high cost steelbooks) it feels this will just continue to grow in titles. I’d like to at least see the value of a rental that is included be able to be put towards the cost of a surcharged rental - so if I have 4 selections, I’d like if I could add a surcharged title, but use the value of 1 selection to only have a charge of the difference. A more long term solution may be an add on for any plan that gives access to both the newest releases (maybe gated by a month before open to all members) and more obscure (actually difficult to import or over $50 to purchase) titles. This would hopefully allow time for those titles to go down in price via sale or pop up on the used market for cheaper stocking. I do think you guys need to accept the new retail price of a 4K disc as baseline $40 and price accordingly without surcharges. The other big factor that gives a bad impression is paying to steal another’s queue spot. That’s just not a good look for a great subset of customers who are fine waiting, but don’t appreciate the unfairness. Another aspect that you should consider if the USPS continues to decline in service - a competitor sends the discs in a 6 x 6 x 2 box via UPS all at once’s (8 disc plan minimums) which allows them to ship more reliably while still not losing a ton of money due to shipping them all at once to the customers. They also keep their USPS contract for return labels, focus being on the shipping to customers not back to them. The new site also screams of AI coding, which in having used myself for personal projects is fine, but does bring data security concerns if not properly understood by the development team. I’m not trying to nitpick, I love the site and that per-rentals are continuing to be offered - but to love something means you want to make it the best it can be - not just let it be surpassed or degraded.
Jay3BR•Sep 26, 2026, 7:09 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
@AndrewTOne, thank you for the feedback. We genuinely appreciate it. Regarding exception titles, we generally use this pricing for titles that cost us $40+ or are limited-quantity/exclusive releases. Unfortunately, without the additional charge, we wouldn’t be able to meet demand or make the economics work well enough to carry many of these titles. On the “Move Me First” option, I completely understand that it may not work for everyone and that there can be concerns about the perception it creates. That said, our customer surveys indicate that most customers prefer having it available as an option. For shipping, we have a significant number of customers who prefer to pay per rental or rent in smaller quantities. Because of that, a package shipping model wouldn’t work well for a large portion of our customer base. And yes, our site is AI-assisted in its development. Software development is increasingly moving in this direction. We understand both the advantages and tradeoffs, and after considering them, we decided this approach makes the most sense for us and, ultimately, for our customers. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
CO
Community Member•Sep 28, 2026, 4:04 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
I have been a subscriber on 3D BluRay Rental for ten odd years. My experience with them has been terrific. Whenever I have an issue, which does not happen often, I send an E-Mail to their customer service dept and I ALWAYS get a response in 24 hours or less. And they always seem to address the issue to my satisfaction. The only slight negative I have is that the post office takes too long to deliver the movies to me after they are shipped! I guess I will have to contact someone in the post office to figure out why, but I doubt their customer service will be as good as that of 3D BluRay Rental! Keep up the great work folks.
Jay3BR•Sep 28, 2026, 5:08 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
Thank you Community Member for sticking with us for 10+ years! We really appreciate the kind words. ❤️ We’ll happily take the credit for customer service… and respectfully pass the shipping complaints along to our good friends at the Post Office. 😂📬 Seriously, though, thank you for being such a longtime subscriber and for taking the time to share this. It means a lot to us!
JH
JH_Holliday•Sep 29, 2026, 1:28 AM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
I really like this service. Your selection of movies if great and your customer service is excellent. I suggest you add a button that lets you know when movies hav been mailed back to you. It could work in the same way the button you have to inform you a movie has not arrived.
Jay3BR•Sep 29, 2026, 11:02 AM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
"I really like this service. Your selection of movies if great and your customer service is excellent. I suggest you add a button that lets you know when movies hav been mailed back to you. It could work in the same way the button you have to inform you a movie has not arrived." Thank you! Really appreciate the kind words and the suggestion. I’ll pass it along to our product team to look into. Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback!
CO
Community Member•Oct 3, 2026, 7:01 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
I have been using 3DBlu-ray for years now and I absolutely love their service. Their Coming Soon and Wishlist functionality makes sure I never miss a title I may want to see. You cannot beat the value for your dollar that this service provides. If you are into utilizing the TV and sound system you paid hard for then don’t hesitate and try out 3DBluRay. Streaming just doesn’t come close (due to all the compression used to send you video).
Jay3BR•Oct 3, 2026, 7:30 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
Hi Community Member, thank you so much for the kind words and for being with us for so many years! We couldn’t agree more about getting the most out of your TV and sound system—there’s still nothing quite like a physical disc. We really appreciate your support and are glad you’re enjoying the Coming Soon and Wishlist features! 😊
CO
Community Member•Oct 5, 2026, 6:18 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
Always extremely responsive and generous if there is any sort of issue with your rentals or subscription. You can tell they care about their customers and always adding new features
Jay3BR•Oct 5, 2026, 6:22 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
"Always extremely responsive and generous if there is any sort of issue with your rentals or subscription. You can tell they care about their customers and always adding new features" Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly appreciate your support. Taking care of our customers and continuing to improve the site and add new features is incredibly important to us. 👍
Roopert•Oct 5, 2026, 10:41 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
New customer, I appreciate the consistently clean, scratch free discs. I only rent 4k, which is temperamental with any blemishes, and other rental services are not as good at maintaining disc quality.
Jay3BR•Oct 5, 2026, 11:24 PM
Loading Community stats...
🗳️ Voted: 👍 Thumbs Up — Great Experience
Thanks, Roopert! We really appreciate the feedback. It’s great to hear the discs have been arriving clean and scratch-free. Welcome to 3BR, and thanks for being part of the community! 👍
Page 2 of 2
← PreviousNext →

Comment on This Poll

Sign in to comment on this poll.